The Kingsgrove to Revesby Quadruplication (K2RQ) Project is constructing two additional tracks on the East Hills line between Kingsgrove and Revesby. The project involves the construction of a new Up Main approximately 6.3km in length and a new Down Main of approximately 7.5km in length, along with the installation of new track, crossovers and turnouts at Revesby.
• Construction staging development and review;
• Preparation of OHW Staging Plans;
• Preparation of Signal Commissioning Strategy;
• Multi-discipline construction co-ordination;
• Construction management for Rail Systems;
• Commissioning and certification of rail infrastructure