Extension of existing dedicated freight lines under the passenger lines at North Strathfield and the re-introduction of the up relief line at Concord West.
One of multiple stages on the Northern Sydney Freight Corridor Program designed to improve freight and passenger services between Sydney and Newcastle.
Transport Construction Authority
• Constructability design input and coordination
• Live rail environment construction programming for the construction of the cut and cover tunnel
• Detailed possession planning & management thereof
• Interfacing with RailCorp Operations and Strategic Asset Management• Identification of construction risks to determine optimum deliverable scope
• Providing the basis for the concept designagement