Architect with 15+ years design, construction and build information management (BIM) experience on
projects in America and Australia. Demonstrated ability to develop, analyze, model and construct design
Specialist on CAD/BIM modeling/analysis focused in design development of construction projects.
Strengths & Skills
• Ability to rationalise complex problems using past experience and the skills of the team around me.
• Demonstrated ability to develop, analyse, model and construct design projects.
• Specialist on CAD/BIM modelling/analysis focused in design development of construction projects.
- Digital Engineering Manager, RAIL PLANNING SERVICES 2013-Present
- Construction Staging Coordinator assisting with the production of constructability reports and responsible
for Construction Staging Diagrams; Compilation of Sydney Trains Possession Configuration and Possession
Calendar information required for detailed project review at Construction Staging Workshops.
- Arncliffe Station Precinct Accessibility Upgrade,Project Value: $770m ,Contract value $164k
Responsible for the production of staging diagrams for the Precinct Accessibility Upgrade, considering works
in all platforms at Arncliffe Station, detailed into 7 possessions, 75 weeks of work. This project is part of the
Transport Access Program a NSW Government initiative to deliver accessible, modern, secure and integrated
- Auburn to Westmead Possession Planning
Responsible for the production of staging diagrams for Possession Planning, considering 7.2KM of trackwork
between 18.050KM (Auburn) and 25.271KM (Westmead), detailed into 30 stages, 61 weeks of planning and
five different projects/entities: Auburn Junction Project, Clyde Junction Project, Westmead to Granville
project, OHW Modernisation and Sydney trains works.
- Sydney Rail Futures (SRF) Stage 2 (2019-2025 Projects)
Responsible for the production of staging diagrams for the Westmead to Granville Signaling Upgrade,
considering 3.5KM of trackwork (22.533KM to 25.816kM), detailed into 12 possessions, 35 weeks of work
and 8 different configurations.
- Lower Main Quadruplication Lite, Up Relief Extension.
Responsible for the production of staging diagrams for the Lower main Quadruplication Lite, Up Relief
Extension Project, considering 5.1KM of trackwork (12.245KM to 17.350KM), along three stations, detailed
into 8 possessions, 129 weeks of work.
Northern Sydney Freight Corridor Program, Transport Project Division, Project Value: +$1.4b
- Responsible for the production of staging diagrams for the Rhodes to West Ryde Quadruplication, Project
Definition design, considering 3.8KM of trackwork (15.670KM to 19.485KM), along three stations,
detailed into 13 possessions / 193 weeks of work.
- Responsible for the production of staging diagrams for the Berowra to Hawkesbury River Triplication,
considering 13.2KM of trackwork (44.258.KM to 57.397KM), detailed into 12 possessions, 192 weeks of
- North Strathfield to Epping 1500V Sectioning Program
Assisted with submission of Electrical Operating Diagram Advice of Alteration(s), related to north and central
- Clyde Junction Project LGCUP Stage 12 / 13, Transport Project Division, $150m
Responsible for the poduction of staging diagrams for Stage 12 (Signals and communications, OHW and
Electrical works) and Stage 13 (Track, Civil and interface works)
- Project Manager, INSESA INGENIERIA, Chile 2005-Present
Undertaken work for various clients, including programme estimates, stage, develop designs and construction
for diverse projects along America: Dominican Republic (380Tn); New Caledonia (460 Tn); Chile (290Tn).
- R+D manager, OXER ENGINEERING, Australia- Chile 2005-Present
Design and manufacture a range of Hardware devices for diverse applications, including many Arduinocompatible
boards with their accessories and automation. Definition and staging coordination of 2D/3D/4D
CAD and BIM modelling software standards.
Qualifications & Affiliations
- 2015 Advanced Diploma of Management, Australian Pacific College, Australia.
- 2014 Diploma of Management, Australian Pacific College, Australia.
- 2013 Advanced Diploma of Marketing, Australian Pacific College, Australia.
- 2011 Diploma in Innovation Management, University Alberto Hurtado, Chile.
- 2007 Diploma in Conservation and Restoration of Heritage, University Católica, Chile.
- 2006 Architect (Maximum Distinction), University Finis Terrae, Chile.
- 2005 Bachelor of Architecture, University Finis Terrae, Chile.