Address: Rail Planning Services – 702, 91 Phillip Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
Office: 0400 177 487
Mobile: 0403 335 260
Nicholas is an experienced Site Supervisor/Carpenter with 20+ year’s construction and site supervision experience in commercial, residential and rail building and construction. Demonstrated ability to manage the complex interfaces between commercial trades, Project Management team and the Client. Extensive experience in residential and commercial construction with an emphasis on site safety policies, quality control procedures and comprehensive daily record keeping to ensure the continued compliance of the project team.
Strengths & Skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage the complex interfaces between commercial trades.
• Extensive experience in residential and commercial construction with a major emphasis on the site safety, quality control and record keeping.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Project Management
- Transport for New South Wales – Site Supervisor 2013 – 2016
Site Surveillance and audit of CBD light rail early works, managing issues on site with contractors, managing relationships and liaison with landowners, service authorities and other relevant stakeholders.
Bright Building (Partnership)
- Project Manager 2012 – 2013
Responsible for budget, programme, quality control, safety system compliance and implementation etc.
Langland’s Buildings Group
- Site Supervisor 2010 – 2012
Responsible for direct onsite supervision and management of building renovations and landscaping works, monitoring and direct application of site safety management systems, construction programme adherence and quality control.
- Penning’s Constructions/NSW Government – Site Supervisor 2007 – 2010
Direct onsite supervision and management of building renovations and landscaping works, monitoring and direct application of site safety management systems and stakeholder and community liaison.
- Infraworks/RailCorp – Site Supervisor 2005 – 2007
Direct onsite supervision and carpentry skills application for platform upgrades, track & earthworks construction, services route construction, station construction and modifications with live passenger interface
Project: Domestic Building and Construction – Sydney 2004-2005
- C&K Penning’s – Site Supervisor 2004 – 2005
Direct onsite supervision and construction of building extensions, renovations, bathrooms, decks and pergolas
- Zadro Constructions – Apprentice 1997 – 2003
- Paul Conollon Staircases – Apprentice 1996 – 1997
Qualifications & Affiliations
- Carpenter & Joiner
Rail Planning Services Collaborators: