On all projects the seamless integration of new installations into the existing transport system is of major importance. Interfaces may also exist with other authorities or projects and these must also be managed. Rail Planning Services, provides strategies and resources to achieve the coordination of all interfaces and ensure that an appropriate interface agreement is in place, to minimise any impact on rail operations and customer service while ensuring project delivery.
Rail Planning Services can facilitate meeting client requirements such as Configuration Control, Resource Allocation, Possession bids.
• Live Rail Interface Identification
• Construction Interfaces
• Integrated Design Check across disciplines
• Operator Interface determination and management
• Using Industry Contacts to facilitate solutions
• Network Integration ( Systems & Processes)
• Stakeholder ID & Management ( AEO Support)
• Business Requirement Development/Systems Requirements Specification
• Interface scope definition