Rail Projects are often based around operational and functional objectives; as such the desire to achieve the end functionality drives the initial scope, time and cost parameters.
Taking a rail project from concept to finished product is where Rail Planning Services excels. Robust planning can be clearly demonstrated through clear identification of the staged changes required to deliver the project while maintaining safe and reliable rail operations. The correct scope, time, cost and risk profiles require an understanding of technical options and delivery models. To many this is not often evident during the early stages of rail infrastructure project development.
Rail Panning Services has the proven multidisciplined experience to develop any rail project and provide a reliable vision for the future delivery
• Stakeholder Identification and Management Support
• Technical Option Analysis
• Constructability Development
• Layout and Design Review
• Robust Delivery Planning
• Project Development Support
• Delivery Risk Identification and Analysis Support, Risk Workshops
• Specialist Workshop Facilitation
• Site Investigation and Infrastructure Condition Assessment
• Value Engineering Support
• Scheduling and Programme Development
• Cost Estimate Review