Modern procurement of rail projects has many avenues to select from with risk management often at the core of the decision. Knowing your project risks is a PM fundamental and includes an understanding of the project interfaces both internally as well as externally.
Rail Planning Services has the depth of knowledge and diverse experience to identify the base information supporting the correct procurement options and project delivery stream to secure the best tender for the rail project.
Whether developing a conforming base delivery tender or unlocking the smart alternative that clinches the deal, Rail Planning Services will develop the team that takes the project forward in a controlled and well structured direction.
The value of good planning and delivery options can be measured by the project
knowledge allowing good delivery decisions throughout the project life cycle.
Enhancing the client’s outcome by providing:-
• Strategic Procurement Advice and Delivery Option Development
• Alliance Procurement Experience from Client Formation to Project Delivery
• Procurement Packaging Review
• Client Development and Liaison
• Specialist Workshop Facilitation
• Technical Expertise and Design Review
• Multi-Discipline Interface Review and Assessments
• Staging and Constructability Development
• Possession Utilisation and Alternatives
• Value Engineering Development
• Risk Identification and Strategic Options
• Safety Advice – OH&S and Rail Safety
• Proven Multi-Disciplined Rail Experience
• Selling the Competitive Advantage