Rail Planning Services technical capability offers advice on methods and staging of construction including:
• support in scope development from current (pre-concept) design documents;
• assessment of design and scope with regards to its suitability to proceed with
• identification of preliminary construction options with assessment of possession
requirements and time impact;
• consideration of adjoining or related projects;
• identification of the extent, timing and expected limitations of Sydney Trains
Critical Resources required to perform the construction / commissioning; and
• production of a constructability staging report.
Rail Planning Services technical capability covers the wide range of engineering disciplines required by major Rail Infrastructure Projects and maintenance.
We also have expertise in the management of services and utilities and the development of management systems.
• Incident Investigation
• Technical Investigation
• Technical Support
• Electrical, HV & OHW
• Train Control
• Standards development & review
• Lessons Learnt
• Benchmarking and process review
• Services Management