Accurately forecasting cost, completion and revenue all hinges on a solid, reliable project schedule. Fuse produces clear and concise reports so analysis and performance can easily be reported to contractors along with to-do lists of any needed improvements.
- Fast, easy repeatable approach to project analysis
- Comprehensive set of 250+ metrics including Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) 14-point Assessment.
- Identifies potential problems with project schedules according to the Project Management Institute’s best practices guide.
- Means of improving schedule realism by eliminating flaws
- Means to generate more achievable plans and higher confidence
- Means of reviewing changes through the Forensics analysis
- Advanced Logic analysis not available in any other tool set
- Powerful add-on to existing project management (PM) investment
- Quantifiable return on investment (ROI)
- Benchmark against other similar sized characteristic projects
- Saves time and helps you deliver projects on time and on budget
Acumen Fuse® is a schedule diagnostics tool that quickly identifies and resolves project weaknesses. With Acumen Fuse, establish a strong project foundation, and
- Build sound and achievable schedules without a manual critique
- Analyze your schedule and get a clear and contextual view of schedule quality, cost-forecast accuracy, project performance, and more
- Standardize schedule assessment with customizable and repeatable metric analysis
- Improve project team and stakeholder communications with meaningful automated reports
Acumen Risk™ integrates cost and schedule risk analysis with a project team’s existing risk register for an accurate reliable forecast. Acumen Risk simplifies the risk analysis process to provide a clear path forward.
- Capture team input on risk and uncertainty with ease and accuracy
- Evaluate and report true cost and schedule risk exposure
- Identify the high risk areas of the schedule and the drivers behind that risk
Acumen 360™ gives you the ability to accelerate time frames, recover delays, and analyze project scenarios in real time. 360 offers an innovative method to improve and optimize project plans.
- Run any number of “What-If..” analyses to truly understand how acceleration or delays affects the project
- Automatically generate schedule scenarios for comparison and decision support and export the chosen scenario back the native scheduling tool
- Apply intelligence to the acceleration to ensure acceleration options are realistic and achievable