- Mike is a senior manager and experienced leader with a record of achievement and demonstrated success in increasing revenues, market share and earnings. instrumental in achieving cost reductions and improving client satisfaction in customer-facing operations and large diverse organisations.
Mike is an exemplary change agent with the ability to analyse issues, devise continuous process improvements and incorporate business process initiatives to increase efficiency, streamline operations and decrease aggregate expenses with limited resources. He consistently identifies and accelerates strategic measures to strengthen performance with sustained operational results, and forges long-lasting client and business partner relationships to mutually benefit all parties.
Strengths & Skills
- Project and Program Management
- Strategic Business Management
- Financial Management
- Leadership, Coaching & Mentoring
- Global Stakeholder Engagement & Liaison
- Excellent Communication & Influencing Skills
- Business Intelligence & Change Management
- University of New South Wales - Continued Education 2016
Undertook full time study to complete higher education and further career opportunities. Study completed in full time mode to ensure re-entry into the workforce as soon as possible.
- Mission Australia - National Partnership Manager 2015
Development and implementation of strategies in acquisition, cultivation, renewal and upgrades to build integrated long-term, multi-year partnerships that include strategic philanthropy, workplace giving, sponsorship, events, in-kind and pro-bono support. Extensive experience and positive results winning and managing a national portfolio of corporate partners which contributed to the national fundraising target and organisational strategy.
- Opus International Consultants - Sydney - Partner, Business Manager 2012 - 2014
Responsible for all profit and loss of the business, and to lead market expansion of existing and new private and public clients at the Executive level. Key role in recent merger and acquisition activities, including transition and change management to ensure full integration. Continued review and improvement of current procedures and policies, with global implementation of multiple procedures. Recruited, on-boarded and coached key senior team members on an ongoing basis. Lead projects of strategic importance from tender phase through to completion. Strong client and key account management skills for top priority clients.
- Opus International Consultants - Perth - Associate, Business Manager 2008 – 2012
Oversaw and led all marketing and business development activities, including new service development, key account management, customer relationship development and contract negotiations. Maintained and managed all business and budgets, including profit and loss responsibilities. Provided cross-functional team training, coaching, and mentoring in addition to strategic planning and implementation of business goals and annual targets
Qualifications & Affiliations
- Master of Business Law - University of New South Wales, 2016
- Graduate Certificate in Change Management - University of New South Wales, 2015
- Master of Business Administration - University of New England, 2014
- Graduate Certificate of Executive MBA - University Technology of Sydney, 2013
- Bachelor of Science (Business, Management) - Lock Haven University (USA), 2006
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) - University of Western Sydney (Discontinued), 1999