- Alexander is an enthusiastic engineering & design graduate looking to apply broad technical knowledge, practical experience & effective communication skills in a dynamic team environment.
Strengths & Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Building Information Modelling (Revit fundamentals)
- Mathematical Modelling ability
- Team building and leadership skills
Private Contractor – Designer & Builder, 2014 – Present
Currently working as a private contractor performing small residential renovations to provide practical experience & income to supplement postgraduate studies.
Norman Disney & Young – Project Environmental Consultant, 2011
Employed by NDY in their London Office working as part of the Environmental team. Role included preparing BREEAM (Offices, Bespoke – Data Centres and Education variations) reports at both pre-assessment and design assessment stages along with development of Energy Strategy the usage of PV systems.
Qualifications & Affiliations
- Master in Architectural Science – University of Sydney, 2015 – Current
- B.E. (Photovoltaics & Solar Energy) B.Sc. (Applied Physics) – University of New South Wales, 2013