- Architect with 13+ years’ experience in design, construction and build information management (BIM) experience on projects in America and Australia. Felipe has recently assisted RPS with the production of Constructability Reports and Construction Staging Diagrams for Sydney Metro City and Southwest, Cross River Rail (CRR) and other complex major projects.
Strengths & Skills
- Ability to rationalise complex problems using past experience and the skills of the team around me.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, analyze, model and construct design projects.
- Specialist on CAD/BIM modeling/analysis focused in design development of construction projects.
Rail Planning Services - Construction Staging Coordinator
- Sydney Metro City and Southwest 2013 - Present
- Inner West Light Rail (Central to Dulwich Hill) lllawarra Rail Corridor Study (Hurstville to Sutherland QUAD – Long NIF platform extensions – STAR (Sydney Terminal))
- Wyong Station - NIF platform extension
- SYAB (Sydney Yard Access Bridge)
- Chatswood Dive (Northern Corridor Works)
- Arncliffe Station Precinct Accessibility Upgrade
Substation Upgrades (Guildford & Chalmers St.)
- Hornsby Junction Remodelling (Constructability Staging & Risk Analysis)
- Hornsby Junction Closedown Program
- NIF (New intercity Fleet) Facility upgrade (Eveleigh)
- Parramatta Turnback Project
- Clyde Junction Project Stage 12
Auburn to Westmead Possession Planning Program
Clyde Junction Project Stage 13
- North Strathfield Rail Underpass Project
- Assisting with the production on Constructability Reports, Construction Staging Diagrams and Roads and Maritime Services drawings as part of the TfNSW Concept Design. Compilation of Sydney Trains Possession Configuration and Possession Calendar information required for detailed project review at Construction Staging Workshops and assisted with submission of Electrical Operating Diagram Advice of Alteration(s).
Insesa Ingenieria, Australia - Chile - Project Manager - 2005- Present
- Pueblo Viejo República Dominicana (Mining Industry) - Fluor Canada
- Koniambo New Caledonia (Mining Industry) - Hatch Australia
- Los Bronces (Mining Industry) - Kupfer/Bechtel
- Codelco Gaby (Mining Industry) - FMC
- Los pelambres (Mining Industry) - Bechtel
- Programming, estimates, stage, develop designs and construction for diverse projects. Develop and maintain 2D/3D/4D CAD and BIM modelling software standards. Assist the project embedded Model Managers with support and training. Set up BIM / CAD systems for each project using relevant software as per office standards and BIM / CAD systems for projects requiring client/project-driven standards and workflows. Software performance profiling and database design and data structures.
R+D Oxer Engineering, Australia - Chile
- Director - 2005 - Present
- Design and manufacture a range of Hardware devices for diverse applications, including many Arduino-compatible boards with their accessories and automation.
Qualifications & Affiliations
- Primavera P6 Certified User (Professional - Advanced)
Certified Autodesk Autocad Professional (429486)
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing - Australian Pacific College, Australia, 2013
- Diploma in Innovation Management - University Alberto Hurtado, Chile, 2011
- Diploma in Conservation and Restoration of Heritage - University Católica, Chile, 2007
- Chilean Architecture Association – Registered Architect No7673, 2005
- Bachelor of Architecture - University Finis Terrae, Chile, 2005
- Architect (Maximum Distinction) - University Finis Terrae, Chile, 2006
- 3D/4D, BIM; Autocad, Autocad Raster Design, Sketchbook, Showcase, Mudbox, 3DS Max, Alias Design, Revit, Navisworks, Microstation, Unity,
- 2D; Adobe Suite
- Scheduling; Oracle Primavera P6, Synchro Professional, Synchro Scheduler, Tilos, Microsoft Project
- PCB Design; Designspark, Eagle
- Information Management System; ProjectWise, Teambinder