- Timothy has completed a Bachelor of Engineering at Wollongong University. He has gained professional experience in Local Government working for Leeton Shire Council and is now with Rail Planning Services in Rail Infrastructure.
- He has rapidly gained Staging Development skills as part of the RPS project team on Metro
Strengths & Skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products; Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook. AutoCAD & Global Mapper
- Customer service, communication skills and responsibility from roles in hospitality and leadership.
- Leadership and Teamwork Skills, demonstrated by experience in roles as a Student Leader and Facilitator.
- Engineering experience, problem solving, technical knowledge and attention to detail.
Rail Planning Services – Project Engineer/CAD, 2016 – Present
Staging development on Metro North West & Metro City and South West.
General Engineering Duties and CAD including staging diagram development.
Leeton Shire Council – Trainee Engineering Assistant, 2015 – 2016
General Engineering Duties including Traffic Monitoring, installation of Traffic Counters, data analysis using Metro Count, asset management and asset data capture. Condition Inspections, familiarisation with Australian Standards as well as Austroads Guide to Road Design, GIS and Mapping. Survey and Design, Project Management
Kooloobong Village – University of Wollongong – Student Leader and Residence Mentor, 2014
Supervision duties, weekly meetings, mentoring/coaching of residents, promoting positive wellbeing through engagement and discussion with residents regarding community programs implemented on campus (e.g. social nights, cultural events) and responding to emergency incidents (e.g. Fire alarm, First aid).
Coordinating groups of residents to create unit rules, assisting with organising and running campus events and intensive training program including; first aid, mental health, leadership, high-stress situations
Qualifications & Affiliations
- Bachelor of Engineering – Civil – University of Wollongong, 2011 – Present
- Autodesk Certified Professional – AutoCAD – 2016