Work with a friendly, professional team
Work on interesting, challenging projects
Expressions of Interest – Experienced Professionals
We are seeking experienced professionals for current and future opportunities. Given the current, unprecedented demand in the market for quality resources, new opportunities are emerging on a continual basis.
We are seeking an individual with AC traction rail experience in both design and construction. The purpose of this role is to provide specialist technical electrical engineering advice to assist in efficient and timely project delivery.
The role is a permanent full-time position based in Brisbane, with an attractive remuneration package.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
– provide expert technical electrical engineering advice
– provide electrical input to staging logic, construction staging diagrams, construction matrices, p6 schedules and reports
– participate in stakeholder consultation, workshops and other forums required for project development
– provide input and insights in developing offers of service
– promote Rail Planning Services’ capabilities in Queensland
– provide guidance and mentoring to Rail Planning Services’ junior staff
– complete other assigned tasks consistent with skill set and capability.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in the rail sector with:
– minimum 10 years’ experience in the rail sector (minimum 5 years based in Queensland)
– good knowledge of Queensland Rail electrical networks, practices and standards
– General Construction Induction (White Card)
– Safely Access the Rail Corridor (SARC), TLIF0020 or similar
– Rail Industry Worker (RIW) Card.
Preferred to have:
– Electrical Engineering degree
– CPEng and RPEQ certifications.
As part of the Rail Planning Services family, you will have the opportunity to work with likeminded professionals, committed to delivering the best outcomes for our clients. We pride ourselves on living our values: Respect, Professionalism, Excellence, Wellbeing. Rail Planning Services offers a safe and flexible workplace, and a culture that supports our people’s wellbeing.
If you are interested in working with us, please send through your CV, contact details and any other relevant information.