The Northern Sydney Freight Corridor – Stage 2a is predominantly brownfield works with significant live rail interfaces. The project included Rhodes to West Ryde Quadruplication (6.2km of new track) and the Berowra to Hawkesbury River Triplication (12.5km of new track, including 5km of the tunnel).
Our team worked with the Technical Advisor, Cost Estimator and Project Scheduler by providing delivery planning advice, including:
- Rail systems operability;
- Asset maintainability;
- Construction methodologies;
- Project definition design reviews;
- Detailed engineering discipline scope definition;
- Staging program risks; and
- Construction staging.