The PMS Scheme has a pool of suppliers prequalified to supply professional services, including consultancy, for the NSW Government.
Rail Planning Services is registered to provide financial and investment strategies, urban development, commercial property, public/private partnership strategy, environmentally sustainable development strategy, resource management, project definition, development, packaging, risk assessment and management, construction risk, and due diligence.
The specific scope performed under this panel to date includes:
- Development of design briefs;
- Management of the procurement process;
- Management of awarded contracts;
- Reporting to clients on issues, risks, schedules slippages and forecasts;
- Culvert, bridge, and drainage condition assessments;
- Timetable power modeling validation and integration of Power Modelling Optimisation; and
- Ongoing power analysis support.