Regional Rail is a fleet program replacing NSW regional rail rollingstock. The Enabling Works program was to determine the modifications required to 185+ platforms and 9 stabling yards to ensure compatibility for the new rollingstock.
Rail Planning Services-specific scope included:
- Developing the delivery strategy and manage the interface between the Enabling Works program and the main PPP rollingstock contract development;
- Tender documentation development and evaluation;
- Identification and mapping of key risk items for Enabling Works;
- Managed high-level budget development;
- Coordination of stakeholder approval processes for site works (ARTC, TfNSW, Sydney Trains);
- Concept design reviews; and
- Development of primary cost tracking spreadsheet for Technical Advisor.